winter 2019 giveaway T&Cs
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notes (as defined below) are the Competition Rules ("Rules") and apply to competitions included on the website or our Miss Lucy's social media channels ("Competition"), unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a competition, entrants agree to be bounded by these Rules.
2. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice included on the post for such Competition ("the Competition Notice") and are incorporated herein. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition Notice, the Competition Notice shall prevail.
3. Miss Lucy's reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition, the Competition Notice or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the Competition Notice or these Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, Competition Notice, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Miss Lucy's shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. Employees of Miss Lucy's (& JUCY) or any company involved in the Competition or any advertising agency or web company connected to Miss Lucy's (& JUCY) or any such persons subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Miss Lucy's reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
6. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
8. Miss Lucy's reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
9. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Miss Lucy's in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
10. Multiple entries are permitted.
11. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
12. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of entry and delivery. Miss Lucy's cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server function, virus, bungs, or other causes outside its control.
13. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, Miss Lucy's does not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other materials.
14. You must be following @misslucys_nz for a valid entry on Instagram, like facebook.com/misslucys.bar for a valid entry on Facebook, and comment on the Competition post, tag a friend and tell us why they would be your ultimate Queenstown experience buddy to be eligible to win the prize.
15. Competition entrants must be 18 years or older to enter the Competition and be eligible to win the prize.
16. The Competitors biographical details and names and photographs may be used for publicity purposes in all media by Miss Lucy's and Competitors agree that they must make themselves available for this purpose.
17. Competitors agree that they will, if requested by Miss Lucy's, to appear in a "social post" or other advertisement designed to promote the company.
19. The Prize: One person will win a $100 Miss Lucy's voucher, a double pass for Treble Cone Skifield, a Ziptrek Ecotour pass for one person to complete the Kereru zipline, a Kawarau Bridge bungy pass for one person from AJ Hackett, a double pass to tour Cardrona Distillery, Garage Project merchandise, a 250g bag of fresh Underground Coffee, an 8oz Underground Coffee Keepcup, along with some hot chocolate from West Coast Cocoa.
20. The prize does not include flights, accommodation or transport to, from and within Queenstown to experience the activities set out in point 19.
21. Miss Lucy's reserves the right to conduct security verification checks in relation to the prize winner at its absolute discretion. The prize winner may be required to sign a declaration form confirming eligibility to accept the prize.
22. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply within 48 hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
23. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within 48 hours of Miss Lucy's contacting the winner. Failure to claim a prize within this time or the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
24. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Miss Lucy's reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal, greater or less value at any time.
25. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned including, but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Miss Lucy's which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, Miss Lucy's reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
26. By entering Miss Lucy's online competitions you accept the following:
- A complete release of Instagram and Facebook by each entrant or participant
- Acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and Facebook.
27. To the full extent permitted by law, Miss Lucy's, Treble Cone, Ziptrek Ecotours, AJ Hackett, Cardrona Distillery, Garage Project, Underground Coffee and West Coast Cocoa will not be liable to the winner in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or friend as a result of or in connection with the Competition or by reason of the utilisation or application or any prize won in the competition.
28. Miss Lucy's respects privacy rights under the Privacy Act 1993 and is required to comply with the privacy principles in respect of the collection of personal information from individuals.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand courts.